Wednesday, July 21, 2004

being an examiner

today I got to go to campus early...
so early that I couldn't open up my eyes even when I was already on my motorbike!
gosh.....seven o'clock seemed too early for me, for I haven't got used to having this early job as I used to.
the thing is...I got to be one of the examiners for the new students.

well..I did it.

I got them all taken care of.
I just got to distribute the answer sheet, the question sheet and then waited and waited until the bell signaled the end of the day.:)
some new students looked nervous of having to face the fact that the exam was difficult__ so I found out.

today..I also received my salary.
I got 2.087.000 this month for teaching only.
and another million for just being in the office:) cool, eh?

it's noon already and I got to save most of it.

this evening another term for teaching is about to begin.

...

No comments: