Wednesday, July 21, 2004

soaking wet....

last week, I went to the beach. well..three beaches exactly. KUkup, Sundak and Parangtritis. with all these Korean gals and guys...we dashed into the white sand beaches 46 km off Yogyakarta. not much to see..but the thing is...
I will never forget the experience I got that day.
some of these guys startled and caught me by surrrrrpriseeee as they snatched me out of nowhere...
and grabbed and rushed me .....right towards the shore....
swang me around and then....plunged me right into the dashing wave.....
gosh.....
 
i was all wet and...soaking wet.
my handphone, wallet, money, ATM...cards.....are all damped.
 
I got no other clothes to change...so I bought that thong....for just 10.ooo rups.
 
cold...
and freezing....all the way to Jogja...

No comments: