Friday, August 06, 2004

Tanjung Tabalong - South Kalimantan

it's been quite a while since the last time I jotted down my thoughts and ponderings...
it's not that I was sooo bussyyy. NOPE. I was just somewhat trapped in a swirling routines...so trapped that I forgot I got this blogger to help me ease the tensions within my mind...:) hmmm
so here I am again...
now I feel like I am talking to myself..for this blog seems to help me out in finding the way out....or so I assumed.

it was only a week...hmm let see..not not even more than a week..since I went back from my jungle-ride trip.:) I was back from South Borneo (present day Kalimantan).
it was actually one of my anticipated trips, for I had never been there before.

the thought of having a chance to go to this 'remote' place induced intriguing feelings and cheers. (the term 'remote' that I just used was improper, actually...for it turned out...South Kalimantan was not that remote after all.). I assumed too much and I proved myself to be partly wrong.

so...I was there for about 3 days.
hillarious three days..I can call it like that.

and why is that?
I will bare all the experiences I got...in my next blogs...


s

No comments: