Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Attending the World Internet Mega Summit in Singapore

it's been such a tiring, yet rewarding week in Singapore. Despite the fact that I spent lots of * money* for this trip, still I enjoyed the fact that I learned and got a lot out of it. It's been an insightful days and hopefully really made and pushed me to do more to make my dreams come true.

Loved the fact that I was among the lucky one who could attend the mega summit.:)

More than those....I think I love my wife and daughter soooo much.
I called her everyday ...and I bought them some gifts that I hope would really make them happy.

I cannot wait to meet and be with them agaain.

Changi Airport, Singapore
while waiting for the departure to Jakarta.

Ya Alloh terima kasih atas segala nikmat yang selalu Engkau berikan padaku dan keluarga kami.

I do enjoy these days.

No comments: