Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spidey's in Town

I think Spiderman 3 is somewhat like a roller coaster in a slow motion. Wait!...it's in its positive sense. What I mean by a roller coaster was that...I was drawn into the confusion one after another and then...Hopla....I was glued to accept the fact that those confusions were nonetheless no other than coincidental.
they were meant and bound to be so.

...I loved it. Yet, I loved the Spiderman 2 better. This third installment feels like nothing more than stuffing too much on Spidey who could've been more human...should he not be concocted with so many subplots in his life:)...

Well, I wonder whether the comics do have these subplots.

Fortunately, I love the wits, the jokes, and the sneak-in scenes where funny conversations did still occur in midst of perils..:)

The Daily Bugle's boss....hmm....my o my....he still got his cartoon-like attitude at his best.
oh...Peter...the way you changed your look when you're consumed with that thing called symbiote (?) hmmm...really did get into me. I had to bite my tounge to see you act like that.

hmm...well, funny enough...but a little bit loathing. or...maybe this is what it's all about.

Peter Parker..a.k.a. Spiderman (hmm or should it be the other way around?) still captured my heart.

I love this movie. For sure, no matter what...

No comments: