Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hallyu Done, Euy

saturday.
the day I was waiting for. well..at least to my expectation..or sort of.
I kinda waited this day, for there was a seminar on research topic I have been working on.
I got to present the research findings or else....I won't get another research fund for the coming term.
at least I did it.
I couldn't have been more pleased of what I did today.

I DID IT.

Hallyu...: this is just what my topic is all about.
about this Korean waves that sweep across Asian countries through its music, movies and stuffs....

sigh....and relieved.

the presentation started at about 8.15 this morning and it is now 3.15 in the afternoon..and gosh...it was so tiring to talk and listen to other participants' research findings.

to top it all....it is Fasting Month.

hey hey hey..:) suray..u're not supposed to blame Ramadhan for this.
ooops sorry.
right.

I was wrong.

anyway.....I am relieved that finally I presented my paper and just to make some finishing touch to make it perfect.

and today...I may have a chance to go to Kaliurang with some friends of mine to have a FastBreaking together (read: Buka Puasa)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN







No comments: