Tuesday, October 19, 2004

midterm exam

finally I finished making the items for midterm exams. a couple of classes needed my full attention since last week. I got to be prepared or else.....my students wouldn't be dissapointed as to find nothing to do:0

woke up late ..as usual.
rushed my bike to campus.
dashed all barriers.

and here I am again. right in front of my blogs.
jotting down thoughts and pondering what life has in store for me..at least for today.

my sister sms-ed me ..telling that my Dad is coming to Yogya. I thought he was scheduled to arrive some time next week:)
but ....
it turned out that he changed his plan wihout giving me prior notice...even via sms:
still...I got to make up my rooms
and prepare some stuffs before he arrives.

but I am sure ..pretty much sure...that by the time I finished writing this blogs...he is already at my place.


No comments: