Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cinta Terlarang and Jika Surga dan Neraka Tidak Pernah Ada

finally.
I got it.
well..'tis not what I actually had in mind...
but at least it soothed my aching raving for.....this OST.:)
I bought Ren Tobing's latest hit ' forbidden love'
after such a long time waiting to have it distributed, I got a chance to own it on my own:0
the forbidden love' song as I heard it for the first time in Arisan indeed captured my imagination for Nia DiNata really made it work for the movie.

Cinta Terlarang
so it is called in Indonesian.
this particular soundtrack of Arisan finally out for sale in store across the country.
the latest video clip featuring some clips of the movie also make this song a hit in recent weeks.
the airing of Arisan OST on MTV also makes it famous.
well...at least to my opinion, so to speak.

---
so, this afternoon I rushed into Galleria Mall just to find this OST.
the first thing I had on my mind was to find the original soundtrack of Arisan...but to my dismay..I found none.
It turned out that there is yet to anything as OST of Arisan....apart from this Ren Tobing's song entitled 'CInta Terlarang' album.

well...I got no other choice but to buy it.
the tape is really kinda simple. nothing interesting..except for hit song 'cinta terlarang' and 'Kau dan Aku' or so..If I'm not mistaken.
even..the album provides access to download some ringtones of some songs featured in the album. kinda cool, eh?

I think I may give it a try some time.

and the second album I bought today is ...Chrisye's newest album entitled SENYAWA.
well..it is called SENYAWA for all of the songs featured in the album are the result of his collaboration with other famous Indonesian singers, like So7, Naif, Peterpan and ....:)

the song that made me intrigued to buy the tape is...Jika Surga dan Neraka Tak Pernah Ada...
If only Heaven and Hell didn't exist....

the video klip is so good that I wanted to buy it instantly as I watched in on MTV the other day.


good.
deal.
suray.

No comments: