Wednesday, November 10, 2004

TOSHIBA air conditioner

Toshiba air conditioner.
well...it was not intended to do some commercial breakdown or something.
I just happened to have bought one of the products.
the other night..I decided to buy an air conditioner.
practically speaking..Jogjakarta is terribly hot lately.
I bet it is around 33 Celcius. gosh..what a hot day.
some even said that a few days ago..it was 36!!!
what?????
yes, it WAS.

anyway...Now I got my new AC.
I got this confusion as to what kind of AC to buy. the only thing I had on my mind was an ionizer kind of stuff. I heard 'tis good. but to my surprise..the price is TOOOOO goood, too (so DARN expensive). Panasonic Organix series (or so I say......Dian Sastro Wardoyo's series..as seen onTV ? ) hehaha...IS also expensive.

so It took me almost an hour to decide whether I had to buy Toshiba or Panasonic.
and finally I ended up buying Toshiba for its antibacterial and fungal stuff...or so I read.
and it also this features like: self cleaning. bio stuff bla bla bla..

last night..
my wife and I were so busy covering all the air-inlets in our house. we did it for three consecutive hours without rest.
it was indeed tiring to cover all part of the house with plastic:) no no no..not all part of the house but only the "angin-angin" ..gosh what is angin2 in English? anway...???

hahaah

hmmm.....it is a good way to start a day by soaking yourself in an air-conditioned room

p.s.
we even bought an air-freshener ...and we had it hung on the AC small inlet...
cool....................



No comments: