Thursday, November 25, 2004

Waking Up earrrrrllly in the morning

waking up at 3.30 in the morning really perturbed me. I couldn't go back to my slumber:) once I got up. so the only thing I did to make myself kinda 'useful' was to arrange my small library stuff, to clean all rooms, and to change the water of my tiny aquarium...

feeling tired....but not the slightest idea of tugging myself into bed came along

so, I took the motorbike out.
flipped the raincoat over--I was using the other night--and stuffed it into my bike's baggage--and ready to use in case of rain.


at around 7.35 I took meity up town to LIA where she teaches children some basic English.

on the way to my home, I thought I could drop by at a petshop to get some fishes, but none of the shops were open, yet.

so, I rushed to go home in time to get myself ready for 9.30 class.
to top it off, I hadn't taken a bath when I realized that it was already 9.00 :)

so...the only thing I could do was to have a quick shower and dialled one of my students telling her that I might be late for class. and I was.
I was 15 minutes late:) AHA!!!

terrible suray...terrible suray :)
well..anyway...I did compensate for the time lost. I extended my class so as to comply with the alloted time (bestowed upon me:) what a language......
ray ray..ray...sometimes you are using words in their most outrageous ways...or their most improper ways (so to speak).

hey..its' FRIDAY
I got to hv my Friday Prayer.
and I got to stop jotting down words in this Bloggy Blogger:)


No comments: