Wednesday, May 26, 2004

More & mOrE WoRk 2 Do

gosh..seems like nothing ever stops...
I just finished handling the project about Korea-stuff. Now..I am face to face with moer stuffs on Korea. Well..looks like nothing ever stops. Luckily nothing ever dampens my spirit of going and going throung all of these. Being there. Been there. Been there.

Not once..not even once have I been more perplexingly overwhelmed by the thoughts of having to meet deadlines like what I AM facing now. One project finished. Another one came. and another one..and another one...

Sometimes I wonder if I would ever stop and have a time of myself to relax and to be free...

Jobs. Corrections. Proposals. Meetings. Courtesy smiles. Real Smiles. Stressed Out.Jobs. Pressure. Being Pressured. Under pressure. Confused. Happy. Relaxed. Relieved. ....never have I been in the situation where I could feel as many as 10 or more feelings at a minute!!!

BUT...as I wrote in my previous blog....I AM FEELING HAPPY TODAY..AND THIS MOMENT, STILL...FOR I HAVE MET tfom.

I am kinda relieved to release all the burdens ...out of my life..today.
I am blessed and happy, today...^^.
hope..it will stay the same...


No comments: