Friday, May 28, 2004

today, The Best Day ever..One of them

Today has been a hectic one. Early in the morning, I was having this little usual 'fight' with my wife..hehe:0) well..I am just a suray who's always in a hurry when things get tough...hmmm wellll...not only when things get tought...but MOST of the TIME hehe. I guess..that is simply the reason why morning seems tougher than nights do. (Bla Bla Bla).
anyway...
I went to campus earrlyyy...no no!! I was lying. I was actually late...verrryyy late, for I got check on my computer and my misplaced paperwork just minutes before 7 ( the time when I was supposed to have started teaching hehehe). see what I mean?

anyway...
I arrived at campus just in time to save my day--almost all of my students had been waiting for about 15 mins. or so for me.... and to make matter worse, I didn't copy the grades of the students into my note before I distributed them. To make it even worse, I didn't bring even a pen with me:((( what was happening to me. But, then..luckily (lucky??) I found a pen and without any more waits...I jotted the grades down and started calling each student's name; asking them to receive their grade-added exam paper.

anyway...
I managed to finish my first two hours at campus.

hmmm..right after I finished teaching, I spent a little time with Yang sonsaengnim who was guarding the adjacent's class final examination. nice talk. a little bit of laughters. nagging. and bla bla bla...^..^

anyway...

I will finish this diary later on...
cos I GOT TO SEE INDONESIAN IDOL......
GOSH..GOSH GOSH..IT'S ALMOST 8 P.M. AND I AM STILL AT THE OFFICE..
I GOT TO GO HOMEEEEE....TO SEE INDONESIAN IDOL...

OH MY MY SURAY...

No comments: