Friday, May 28, 2004

Oh No..I thought....Indonesian Idol was...


..gosh...I was late..and so oblivious of what happened. I thought Indonesian Idol was gonna be at 8 pm last night. I waas wrrrroooong. ..
so it happened that I came home right a few minutes before 8 just to find that I had made a mistake.
I missed almost all of the show. the only thing I could grasp at the last minutes was the time when Delon--so he called--was singing his first tune.
and to my surprise..he was the 10th or the last idol-to-be to perform last night. :(((
but..then...luckily enough..I could take a peep on the recap of the show.
jaw-opener.....
I couldn't believe that all of them had great voices.
AFI is nothing..nothing compared to all those 10 idols-to-be. (well, except for Tia Afi).

anwyay..
I was a little bit overwhelmed by the magnitude of the show.

------
Delon? 50% votes....? gosh..
anyhow...
I did see him sing. and He's okey.

No comments: