Monday, April 30, 2007

EAP Encompass Fiesta

Fiesta? hmm not quite..since we just call it a 'meeting over lunch' in a not-so-ordinary place i.e. Hartz chicken.
It came to my mind...or well....it popped out of my mind that it would be the final class for Encompassers. I never thought that it would end this soon. So, it just occurred to me that I had to do something for these colleagues in the class. I wanted to have a so-called 'not-that-farewell class but rather-a-lunch class with my students.

so we ended up in Hartz Chicken...talked over stuffs we did for the last seven weeks.
I learnt and did enjoy being in their company. Indeed...most of them were lively and enthusiastic students who really wanted to pursue things and grab chances in their future.
that's where I started to notice that they have armed themselves with lots of things on their mind.
so...to keep things going and so as not to keep them from trying...I always try to make them believe that they can do IT.

I got a nice doll specially wrapped in a colored paper....just for my daughter Eyra.
They prepared this...and that made me to conclude that they must've been such thoughtful students...
otherwise..they wouldn't have done so.

I did enjoy teaching and spending my time with them.

ANRIers, UIers, Makassareans, UGMers and more...:)

No comments: