Wednesday, April 18, 2007

workshop on curriculum

Just got back from the Meeting Room where I just attended the first ever workshop on the newest curriculum. I think it ran well enough.....more than I had expected. the truth was..I was so nervous this morning for I had to give a 10-minute talk over the curriculum. Even ...I had this terrrible nightmare of not being able to atteding the workshop!!! gosh.

I was such a wreck. TG...it was just a dream.

....in short, I did it. I had my presentation for just about 5 mins or so. I just pointed out some interesting and important thins concerning Korean Department Curriculum.

What a relief. I learned a lot from other departments. It turned out also...that I need to brush lots of things up. Do these and those more. Should've prepared it much better and earlier.

Now...it's all up to me and my colleagues as to whether we will be able to meet the deadline of submitting the final draft of the curriculum by the end of April. Wish Us Luck.

No comments: