Saturday, April 07, 2007

Editing Yoeni's work

Oh my God. TGIF? there is no TGIF this Friday. Even there is no weekend for me as well. I thought I could enjoy this weekend in a tranquil time while relaxing myself with Eyra:) But, I was stranded right in front of my notebook and PC....glued to one of the most tedious jobs I have ever had myself dragged into: editing Yoeni's thesis.
Had it not been one of those things that attracts me...I wouldn't have done it in the first place. Since it has something to do with Sexuality:0-) haha...I took a chance of editing, revising her work....no matter how hard and time consuming it has become. and IT IS.
I've been doing it for two consecutive days without any rest at all. yep. it is simply coz to the fact that she urged me to have it done by this Saturday. OH MY GOD...that means today.
and I still have time for blogging.
....OOOpss.

No comments: