Sunday, April 22, 2007

Eyra's Birthday wrapped in an at-home party

There were just four of us. Eyra, her grandmom, her nanny, and me.
So..I had this urge of having some pizza delivered to our home....in spite of the hard rain. It was. So, I managed to order three small-sized pizza wrapped in colorful boxes on which colorful paintings were luxuriously visible---which I hoped--would enliven the party at home.

So, as I got home....Eyra was just still sleeping..it was around 18.20 in the evening.:) yep, that's one of the moments when she likes to sleep.....

she had to wait until she woke up just to have the party started.
during which time..I had enough time to prepare all of the stuffs around her just to welcome her when she woke up.

What I did was....I put all of ther dolls....I mean all of them: Yosi, Coklat, Adik, Empus, Kangguru, Bebek, and many more.....on a table circling the pizzas. Oh oh...even more enticing...we lit two candles as well.

She woke up. Then..she could not help from noticing that something was goin' on. colorful stuffs were laid on the table. Suddenly...she leapt from her bed and ....surprisingly..she was singing this happy birthday song.

I just kept wondering if she ever understood the meaning:) well, she really did have a great time. she kept wandering, jumping, singing all evening...while her Dad was busy catching her up on tape. Yep, it was such a precious moment that I taped it on mini DV as usual.

Her nanny - mbak tini-- and her Grandmom were also eager to sing and I could see the smiles on their faces. Indeed, it was such a great day.

No comments: