Sunday, June 20, 2004

Eiffel I'm in Love (extended)

Saturday night..
Gosh....I never thought that lots of people wanted to see this movie. the 3.5 hour-long movie really captivated lots of moviegoers around Indonesia..--so I thought. well..at least that was what I saw in Mataram Theater in Jogja.

It was 25 minutes before the last show started. .to my surprise...the parking lot was crowded. it was jammed. not even a small space left. gosh..luckily I managed to dash into some other motorbikes parked.

Only a few tickets were available.
luckily ...some guy at the parking lot told me that I could get the ticket at the back of the ticket booth. (what? )././

well..well..well...it turned out the manager of the theather had a way of selling ticket behind the curtain (officially, though)....so as to avoid the long-queue that has been happening in the last few shows.

so...with the same price..we could get the best seats!

well...for about the next 3 and a half hour...we were absorbed into this eye-candy or candy-eye(?) movie.

good...as I expected..though a bit dry in some scenes...but not bad for a movie this long...it could keep the pace of a teenage romantic story....^^

it was 00.35 when the movie was over.
cold.
got to go home.
riding a motorbike...

and....hungry...!!! hahahaha
(June 19,2004)








No comments: