Friday, June 25, 2004

Rafky...

Rafky...
the story revolves around him.
I bought this book written by an author renowned for his non-standard art of writing. he combines song and words into every novel he wrote. this so called 'lelaki terindah' thing that some say was phenomenal...captured my attention. Even my wife asked me to read the book just to tug her into bed. I suppose she liked the way I read the story....
well..though the story seem so intriguing to talk about in here...
it is way out my comprehension that even my wife liked it.
and was it just a coincidence that we both liked the book.
or was it just....she knew what to do when it comes to commenting on what her husband likes or not...
I didn't have a clue...
but...I read through the book. and
I found it interesting.

even...we plan to give our 2nd son ....a name....RAFKY...:)

what a couple:)
yup...we are this kind of couple...
fun as always...
and try to do things in our own way
so as to make both of us happy

No comments: