Friday, June 18, 2004

In Surabaya...a.l.o.ne.

it's friday..and it's been a week since I had myself buoyed in Surabaya. yup...
I was in Surabaya. A.l.o.n.e. hmmm
what more could I expect from that?
I had this thought of going to Surabaya just to have myself pampered by the luxurious candy-eye movies on theathers.
right off I went to Surabaya by a plane.

it was early in the morning when I woke up and started to think of something..
I needed to get ouf of Jogja for a while just to let myself indulge in the candy-eye movie I had been wanting to see...

I called some airlines asking them whether there had been any extra flights to Surabaya early in the morning. to my surprise there had been some.
so I picked up a an 8.45 direct flight to Surabaya by Mandala Airlines.
It was my first time using the airline..

(up to now..I could boast to myself as having flown with national flag carriers such as Garuda, Merpati, Lion, Citylink, Bourag..and now..Mandala Airlines. WEll..it was cool enough to have a chance to try other airlines apart from International flag carriers I mostly used like Garuda, KAL, Vietnam, Asiana, and Thai Airways).

back to Surabaya story...
well..
before that I think I got to tell a story about what was happening at home...
NO WATER.
no water was running from the pipe. the water was jammed. so we didn't take a bath that day...actually we didn't either the day before. (sigh***)
but..what could I say...

so...my wife and I...together with her sister packed our stuff and ready to go to our home in purwo (aroun 9 km off the road from jalan kaliurang where my parents live)..and off we went there.

and./...I think I got to stop now..
to be continued...

No comments: