Sunday, June 06, 2004

having a cold...

I catch a cold. I am helpless now. It's been my second day. well..it all started about a few days ago when I thought I was just tired. sore throat. feeling of nausea. and stuffs...
I was a bit scared of what I was having..for I didn't hv a clue of what I was suffering from.
yesterday..was my 'lucky' day, for I knew for sure that I got a cold. no more than just flu.
I've taken some medicine. most of it has been 'jesscool' some liquid stuff I usually see on TV about sore throat reliever or something.
well..it kinda helped me a lot, for I could feel that I had throat once I drank it.:)

I got some hot soup at Pizza hut yesterday with my wife and her sister. well..it kinda helped me, too.
and today..I had soup again. and "sayur asem" one of my favorite dishes.

sick and helpless as I may...still I got to go to the office this morning.
I just found out lastnight that I got to submit the exam to LIA, for I had a test today. gosh..
so I rushed out to LIA early in the morning....dashing through hectic traffic in Monday morning.

I made it.
I am relieved.

No comments: