Tuesday, June 08, 2004

wednesday

today is my first day in the office again..after for about 3 days off from work. the thing is...I got this terrible cold. and now I am feeling much much better than before.
the first thing to do was to prepare some material needed for Korean I final exam. some of my students didn't do their exams. well..I may be to nice to let them have another time for exam.

** it's wednesday..usually I kidnap tfom to hv lunch with me. but today tfom said that da has something else to do & that da has lunch at da's office. so da told me that I can kidnap dat 2mrw. well..that'll be nice, as well.

** today...I checked my email, too. to my surprise..I got this nausea..haha. I mean..lots of emails poured into my mailbox. some of them are from my students at LIA. well.they got this problem of sending their works, for the website I built was jammed or so I thought. some guy had managed to sneak into the site and jammed the content. most of the data was lost. I can't believe it myself till now.

well..nothing is more important than doing things in order now.

No comments: