Friday, June 04, 2004

What else?

I haven't returned the movie I borrowed, yet. Not even now. Gosh..what have I done?
and now the most important thing to do is just to relax...if I could!!!
the only thing that left in my mind is the only thing that I can't possibly do without....tfom.

well.
last night I didn't hv a good dinner. I was eating with my mouth shut and eyes closed!!! not to mention...the feeling churning deep down my throat!.
she was--once again--just like what she used to do---kinda making me feel irritated. I thought she was angry of having to fry some crackers for me. she looked so stiff. her face wore the reddest(?) & burning looks she could possibly pose to show off. Gosh..what a terrible feeling I had.
so that's it.
I thought she was angry with me.
I was wrong.
she was being angry with her sister for having broken her promise.

she should've told me what happened. I wouldn't hv been that miserable last night if she had told me what actually happened.
------------------------------------------
anyhow...we got over and talked about it this morning.
----------------------------------------------------------
we're fine now.


No comments: