Friday, June 25, 2004

Kartu As


Now I have KARTU AS (As Card).another cellphone card issued by Telkomsel this particular simcard for my cell phone is somewhat intriguing in a sense that it boasts to give its users free sms services until July 31st. isn't that great?
and that's just the reason I bought it.
In fact..I bought three of them.
one for me. one for my wife and the other for msyd.
and now...we could send sms-es...free of charge.
another reason why we bought it was that..it is much much more cheaper to buy the starter simcard than buying a reload card.
afterall...lots of vendors lured customers to keep changing their numbers or so I assumed.:) well..maybe I could be wrong, though....

the fact is ....now I can send sms to my wife freely without any burdens of having to pay the price...:) hahaha.
but it will only be available till July 31 and that's only a month away.

for the time being...I am using it.
and now....I am using two different Hp numbers..and two different cellphones:)





No comments: