Thursday, June 24, 2004

Last Friday in June

today...is Friday.
I started the day a bit late...well..the thing was that..I couldn't concentrate on things when lots of stuffs stuffed my mind.
I woke up at 5.30 or something. dawn prayer. went back to sleep *gee**
and then...woke up again at around 8 just to find that a heap of examination sheets needed my utmost attention to finish. ^^:(((

there it came again...
I was stuck for about an hour...prying my eyes...setting my mind to those tiny and chicken scratched handwritings of my students...:^^^
well..got to finish that later on...; for I got to go to the bank.

I got this 2 mil. or so...that I got to save into my account.
I couldn't handle this money by my own...lest I would spend most of it:)) see what I mean?

and..then...Meity and I went to the bank...and got to wait for about 30 minutes before my turn came around.
I got to hv this queuing number.....
my goodness..it was Friday..and still...people were flocking into the bank just to check their money out or just to invest..I didn't know..
it was just as hectic as any other days...

swell...

then...it was 12.07....and I got to be in a hurry just in time for my Friday Prayer at the Mosque.
we rushed to Kampus Mosque..and there it came again...as usual...the crowds...the flock of cars...
came from all directions ....that I was a little bit choked up...
but then...
I could control myself and tried myself to be as calm as possible
as I set myself in the 2nd floor of the Mosque..
the Kutbah already started when I entered the Mosque...
people were listening to the Imam...
and then..I did.

took about 35 mins. or so...
and I rushed to meet Meity for I got to take her to LIA...as she got a class to teach...at 1 p.m.:)....well. she said it was just an oral class or so...Still at 1 p.m.?

then...I sent an sms to mas yudi asking him where he was...and whether he had had lunch yet...
and to my surprise he told me that he was having his lunch by himself in one Padang restaurant just across the street of the market.
and..there it came again...
I was speeding....so as to be able to catch the glimpse of his face...
and I was right...
he was still there...
waiting...
eating alone...

and a minute after I got off the bike...he finished eating...well I supposed he got to be back into his office lest his boss would consider him 'naughty' ...well...it's true.

we were sitting face to face...
barely spoke a word...
silence broke the table...
and just the heat of summer day closed the gap between us...
I just told him that I was glad to have a chance to see him in person again..
after almost more than a week or so...

and...I said goodbye as he went off to his office.
I was alone again...
and...

I met this police guy who stopped me..:0
I was oblivious of not looking of where I was going.
I should've stopped when the lamp was red:)

Now I got something to do...:)

what a cool day...

No comments: