Tuesday, September 07, 2004

breakfast.rain.bank.class.relieved

luckily I managed to ask the man in charge of the shop. He did help me.
and while he was taking care of my bike...I took my time to have light breakfast...well..not quite light, though...for I had 'gudeg' for breakfast. it cost me 2500 rups. and glad...that ...in time when I had just finished my meal...the bike was ready.
and the man charged me 3000 rups for the service fee...but instead of giving him 3, I gave him 5000 rups....as a token of my gratitude for being helpful.

and...the drizzling started.

I dropped by at gudeg place again to order a take-away gudeg for meity.
I almost forgot that I got to buy her some meal as well.

and...so...it all went well.
she had her breakfast while I was taking a bath.

and...we went to campus together....
actually..I just took her for a ride for a while..to the place where she was supposed to have a meeting an hour earlier.:)
but things got their ways...

I managed to go to campus just in time for me to prepare stuffs before teaching.
and also, I managed to go to the bank for my home loan.

relieved.


No comments: