Monday, September 06, 2004

Flat tire ....and.... rainy day

Today I never thought that I would encounter rainy days on summer! Right, it was raining since 3 in the morning. I was soundly sleeping when my wife woke me up out of nowhere telling me that it had been raining for quite some time and she wondered if our clothes had been caught in the rain. well....it's not that I don't like it...but the thought of waking me up loudly really startled me out of my sleep. :)....
and she was right. some clothes that were being hung dry....were soaking wet.

...and we woke up late.
cleaned the house. opened up the curtains of the house. putting off the lamps. and ....just when I was about to take my motorbike out of the room...I noticed something strange in my bike. I couldn't even move it. It became uncommonly heavy. heavier than it usually was. and to my surprise...it got a flat tire.:) ^^ oh nooooo...
I had to take my wife to the meeting at 8 and we hadn't even taken a bath..and to make things worse...I got to take the bike to the repair-shop that luckily is situated just about 200 meters from home.

well....with an empty stomach...I briskly changed cloth and took the bike out.

....the repair shop was still closed when I got there.
and what happened next?.....later on...I'll continue the story later on...

No comments: