Thursday, September 02, 2004

pre-start to diggin'....

Today is the first day....I am writing to you again, my Blog.
well...it was such a hectic week that I couldn't even touch my comp.
the thing was....I was so withdrawn into some preparation of the new semester that I didn't even have time...even just to jot down a few words into my Blog.

now ..the time is slightly changing.
I am having a lot of time...not to say...I am kinda free.

ooppps I was wrong.

lots of researches and teaching materials preps. are just lurking right in the corner of my notebook. they are waiting for my hands to caress them....so as to make them awake...again.
..after a month-long slumber.

I did nothing to them.
and..the deadline for my research report is due to Sept.9. and that's Next week.!
well...I guess I'd better start diggin' into my notebook again, then...


No comments: