Thursday, September 02, 2004

Fishy fishy....

It was just 30 mins. past 8 in the evening....the time elapsed so fast.
I was about to go home when I spotted a new shop that sells fishes. well...fish shop...let's call it that way.
It captured my imagination, for apart from selling fresh water fishes...this particular shop also sells sea fishes. I saw lots of clown fishes..or I'd rather call them NEMO.:)

the first thing that I did as soon as I got off the bike was to check the whole displays of aquariums full of varied fishes. ...some I knew before..and some that I hadn't even seen in my life....even for some fishes called NEON. ....brightly shining fishes on both sides of their bodies..
hard to explain...

I was looking around and some guy helped me out picking out some fishes that I had intention to buy.
정말 아름다워요...

then...I spent 16.000 rups. for about 15 fishes.





No comments: