Wednesday, September 08, 2004

wooden pergola

I got this well prepared stuff at hand when I had to teach.
and..the thing just went off so well that at times I couldn't differentiate whether I had done it correctly or not..quite..

I watered the plants right after I finished my dawn prayer. And then..the next thing I did was to take a bath while meity helped me iron my clothes I am wearing now:) and...
the next thing was....I was once again..speeding up to campus...in fear of getting caught in the traffic jam and being late to campus.
luckily I managed to get to campus in time before the class began.

and...today..I did enjoy teaching 'cos some students did show their enthusiam of learning English with me.

the thought of having a nice group of students in class really helped me a lot

then..I went to PSK. and now I'm still at the office...
and today..I am to meet a carpenter I met the other night. He is to do something with my house's veranda. actually..my wife and I am designing a wooden pergola and we decided to ask someone else do the job.
of course.....:)

No comments: