Friday, September 03, 2004

TGIF.....:) ^^

As I approached the campus this morning...something irked me. it was my rumbling tummy. yup...I felt this miserable hunger inside my tummy. I didn't hv any idea of what I had gotten myself into...lately. I was sure that I did have my light breakfast this morning right b4 I went to campus...but still..I felt this nausea due to my lack of proper eating habit.

another reason that I could possibly recount was the fact that I slept (again) right after I got my breakfast! aha!!! yup...this really perturbed me.
I was so sleepy right after having meal that I pull myself into bed accordingly...

nothing was standing between me and my pillows once I smell them

I had a little headache as I realized that I had a meeting to catch at 11 o'clock this morning...and it was only 20 minutes to 11 when I woke up. and the worse part...was that I hadn't even taken a bath.
and what a crooked face and flattened hair I got.

simpy put...I looked terrible.
and the only thing I could do was to have the quickest shower I had ever had...
and grabbed some light snack...and without thinking any further of any stuffs that I might have left at home...
I rushed myself to campus.

on my way to campus...I just realized that I got to pick up some copied materials for my afternoon class. and to make thing worse...I didn't have money at all to pay for the copying.
and...that meant I got to take a queue at the ATM.

luckily I managed to get things done..and finished doing things 'out' orderly:) ^^

and..I just finished teaching a few minutes ago...and here I am....sitting here ..jotting down all this thought.

friday...
THank God It's Friday

No comments: