Tuesday, September 07, 2004

this is the start of the day...

I give my all to have one more night with you...
I'd risk my life to have one more night with you...
I'd give my all to have just one more night with you...

this is MC's song that I am listening to while I am writing down this blog...

this morning..I started my Kapita Selekta Masyarakat Korea course. it turned out that about 14 students enrolled in my class. Indeed, this kinda makes me happy since I don't have to concentrate on things and stuffs that I don't need to pay attention to.
the less students, the more energetic the class would be...or so I think.

today...my introductory class only covered rough description of what they would encounter for the next 4 month-long semester. This included the introductory course by san (that's me:)....

and I was just giving away questions to be answered..
at times I gave each student ample time to consider how they perceived Korea once they heard its name.
and it turned out that some notions popped out of their mind...

I think it's gonna be a great class...



No comments: