Thursday, September 02, 2004

fish trouble

last night I went to sleep at around 1 o'clock in the morning.
well...some fishes really made me mad...
there were two fishes that kept eating and pushing around other smaller fishes.
I felt kinda stress out to see that the smaller ones were breath-takingly running for their lives and..then...
some thing...came up.
dreadful.
two little neon fishes that I bought died just a few minutes after I mingle them with other fishes in the aquarium.
:( hiks..

but...I could do nothing. I watched them in horror. it was a terrible sight.
then...I couldn't bear it any longer. and the only thing that popped right out of my mind....was to take those two monster-like fishes out of the water.
but it was no easy job.

it took me almost an hour just to take them out. 'cos I was so stupid to think that those two monstrous fishes were just ordinary ones. they were not...to my surprise.
they were so slimy and so slicky. they dodged my hands as I was helplessly trying to catch them.

so...the only thing that seemed so possible was to separate them.
and I did.
gosh...what a relief.
I did that.

No comments: