Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I learn the value of money as of today:)

it may sound so stuuuuupiiittttttttteeee:)
anyway......this morning I learned that I only got a thousand left in my wallet:)
gosh...I diddddnnn't know what I was supposed to do. the only thing I had in my mind was to leave home right away since I got to go to the drugstore to fetch some medicine for my mom.
it's thursday...just like any other thursdays when she has to have her haemodialysis session.
So...I took some small coins valued around 500 rupiahs just to save the day. it's a good thing to find only Rp 7000 left there.
Gosh......what a morningmare.
anyway..it was a good thing to save and use the saving for an emergency like this.

I got to get going right away.

The problem was...I got no money even just to pay for the parking fee at Malioboro or later on at the hospital parking zone.
So I got the idea of parking at a place where no parking fee was needed. I did.
I was lucky enough to find a spot where no one would collect some money for parking there.
RUshed to the hospital...I was thinking hard as to find a great idea of doing the same thing.
then..it came to my mind..that I had to park my bike at BCA....right in front of the BEthesda hospital. It was free of charge:)..what a relief.

...things didn't just stop there....
as I was running towards the hospital..I felt this stomach hurt and ache:)...gosh...I got lots and lots of butterflies in my tummy. Yep, I hadn't got my breakfast when I left home this morning.

I was so desperate to think of having something to eat...but to my dismay..I could no nothing!
I got no money left...and worse.....I left the only coins I brought inside my bike's trunk..which I parked at BCA ( about 200 meters away from the hospital). GOOOOSSSHHHH.
my my my....

the worst part...is yet to come:)
I never had the slightest idea that I needed at least three copies of my mom's insurance card to fill out the form. and I only got one.
I had no money to make copies:)
even when I had it..I didn't have it with me................cos..I left them inside my bike's trunk.

another stupidity I did this morning.

wanna know another stupidity I had this morning?
It was so foolish of me to think that I could grasp some time to take a look at some DVDs. (I'd had this idea of buying some). Stupid, eh? wake up suray...you got no money left.

so...at that very moment...
with only Rp 7000 I got left in my wallet....I cherished and appreciated the value of Rp 7000.
I wouldn't have got my breakfast..had I bought some DVDs. after all...even if I wanted it, I wouldn't have been able to buy it..since------------ONCE AGAIN----------------I got no money left:)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On the way back to the hospital...
I spotted some beggars.....
I was wondering to myself..whether I should be ---still---thankful; for there were still some people who are less fortunate than us.
gosh....dunno.
But.....I do learn something today.

I know that even Rp 7000 (not even US $ 1) is worth-saving.:)

I told my wife about this...and we both laughed at our own life:)
gosh....what a day.

(I have some now:)
just been back from the ATM to get some.
once again...I didn't have guts to get more...only some.....enough to save a couple more days:)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: