Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Massager (is it the correct word for the person who gives massage?)

hmmmHmmm
This is so humiliating of me to forget the very name of a woman who twice a month gives me a massage. How did it all start? I was told by a lady who helps clean the house that there was a woman known for her skill in massaging. I was then lured into the idea of how cozy it would be if I had a massage regularly.
when was the last time I had to find her house just to ask her a favor...guess it's been 4 months now.
And I think she is good at it. What compels me to keep asking her favor? She lives in a shabby tiny old house--an inheritance of her late father, so I learned. At times I saw her with her grandsons, at times I found her lying on her rotten bamboo bed alone. She lives a humble life And she has a very kind heart, too.

No comments: