Thursday, March 08, 2007

Being late to teach my morning class


Gosh, I never had this before.


I was so ashamed to admit this, actually. but, hey...who knows it may be a good thing for others to see that being suray does not always mean being punctual. and It never did:)


this morning, I was so oblivious that I had a class to teach. I got this other thing to do like any other day early in the morning. But, this morning was so hectic that I almost forgot to teach at 8. it was already 08.10 but....I was still somewhere else doing something else.


so, I didn't waste any more time to let my students know that I was coming.:)

that's it. I sent texts to my two students asking them to let others know that I was coming but verrrryyyy late:) biyuh biyuh suray.


I should be thankful that my students were among the most loyal persons I have in class.

they kept waiting for me for 45 minutes:) can you imagine that?

so, I kept apologizing for being sooooo very late.

I did my best to keep teaching...

and we did it.


I don't wanna do that again:)

never.


Janji Suray




No comments: