Sunday, March 25, 2007

she has her own Tweenies


Eyra, Eyra, Eyra...you've been pulling your Dad's legs these days:)
I don't have the slightest and faintest idea as to why she acts the way she does.
She likes teasing me.
in part.....she's kinda making fun of me.

gosh...I could barely sleep during weekend. and my oh my....She nevers sleeps until midnite; what a night. and what a weekend. It was raining so hard during weekend that I couldn't even go out to buy some meals. so we just had what we had left at home:)

This morning, at 2.30, she woke us up just to let us know that she wanted to see the Tweenies!!!! tweenies tweenies and mooooooorrrrreeeee tweenies.;

YEP, that's all she asks......every day.
gosh.

I think she also mumbles, daydreams, nightdreams of these tweenies.

No comments: