Sunday, March 18, 2007

Eye on India


I was glued into CNN to see a new program entitled Eye on India. It is remarkably refreshing and awesome to see and hear for myself the first interview live on TV where people all over the world are able to see how the new generation of young Indians are becoming more and more proud of themselves and their country. It is indeed a good way to learn about.

I myself am a nationalist (love my country) :) hmm are you sure suray? yup. what I really am proud of becoming Indonesian. and by watching the program, I have an insight that my Indian fellows have their own national pride as Indian diaspora is becoming more and more acknowledged around the world.

Indeed, it is an eye opener to me and I do hope for my other Indonesian friends, as well. after the crisis, the somewhat 'crisis' has penetrated our country--Indonesia--where people have become more and more pathetic and unsocial (say, is there such a term as unsocial? ); anyway..what I want to say is that...I do hope that more and more people in Indonesia learn a lot from India, the largest democratic country in the world, which is in the right path of developing India into the 21st century.

what a good program it is. thanks for everyone participated in the Eye on India on CNN.

No comments: