Friday, March 16, 2007

nasi jagung


sounds cheesy?
well, not if you have tried it once. My mom is coming to town and I asked her to bring along some nasi jagung that I used to have when I was back home.
the thing is, it is my nephew's pre-wedding party and some of my family are coming to Jogja to celebrate the occassion. it occurred to my mind that it would be a good idea if Mom could make and bring along the food I liked when I was a child:) he.

I am pretty much sure that my family would bring along some traditional food consisting of apem, jenang, gula jawa, kelapa muda and other out-of-this world's stuffs to be presented to our new family-in-law.

so, why not bring along some nasi jagung together with all of the above stuffs?

guess, tonite's gonna be some party. I do hope so.

No comments: