Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday in Jogjakarta

what I mean by Friday in Jogjakarta is nothing than what I had been through in Jogja.
It wasn't that hard to imagine that I couldn't calm myself down at the thought of having to prepare these examination preps.
so much to do that I couldn't concentrate on where I was going.

I finished my job at PBB, rushed myself to PS Korea, then got my b--- off back to campus where I got to finish the jobs I left off the day b4. and ....one thing for sure: blogging.

TGIF: Thank God it's Friday--I always want to have this particular day in a week.:) dunno why.
but hey,,,,,,,,,............tonite I am buying ice cream for Eyra. I promised myself that I got to stop to buy ice cream on my way home.

I feel so bad for having left her for almost 12 hours today.
I guess....I got to buy her some ice cream--one of the things she loves.

No comments: