Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thursday as usual

this morning as any other Thursdays, I got up late--well not too late--for I didn't have morning class like any other days in a week. I was waiting for Eyra to wake up, so I just lay down on the bed watching over her. she looked so cute and adorable.

then, it was around 7.30 when my wife bid my goodbye for she had a morning class.
nothing special happened until Eyra woke up to give me 'such a hectic morning' that I could do nothing but rushing myself here and there. She wanted to poop: ) haha.
But..she I didn't know it until I was about to take her to the bathroom.
then..there went my 'usual' morning:) She was funny-lookingly screaming as she was trying to have it done:)

but, to our relief...it was over..sooooneer than I had expected.
She then got her bath. got her diaper changed. got her TWEENIES vcd on the player. got her FAIRY pillow tugged in. got her milk ready. and then...ready for cheerful day.

other things I finished doing as of today were: having been to BNI, BII, and Mandiri. paying my ASTRO monthly bill. paid my House loan (KPR) at BII.
I also learnt that my driving lisence is already expired since March 8, 2007.
gosh, I guess I got to go back home to have it renewed.

at some time this morning, I managed to prepare all my class materials for tomorrow's midterm and my TOEFL prep. class at PBB UGM.

No comments: