Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Errands


I asked Adi to accompany me in having my weekly errands done. First, we went to Pertamina to ask for a letter of admittance for my Mom's treatment at Betesda Hospital. It's a standard procedure for any patient wishing to have him/herself treated at any hospital in cooperation with Pertamina. My Mom has this so-called Pertamina Health insurance. So, I had to have my Mom registered and then had to wait for about 15 minutes before I was summoned into the doctor's room to ask for the letter.
I got it in 5 minutes.
Then, we rushed to Kimia Farma Drugstore where I got to have the prescriptions filled. For it took about 20 minutes to have them filled, we decided to go into the Mall and have a morning sightseeing. Bought some snacks and then read some books at Periplus bookstore.

Got out there. took the medicine out. took the motor out of the parking lot. and we went straight to Solo street to get my Mom's pre-orderred glasses at Akur Optics.--but we had to wait until tomorrow to have them finished.

Later...we went to Betesda hospital where I got to give the insurance letter to the office in charge of health insurance.
we went back to campus. had some lunch. had Dhuhur prayer. then....cooling ourselves down inside the office. Alhamdullillah everything's done as of today.

now...
blogging time.

No comments: