Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, Suray


Yup. I am now 33 years old. hmm..what a combination:) giggles.

last night, I got my gifts mainly from my wife. Guess, I never thought that would get two white plain t-shirts, a sophie-martin belt, and an olive oil--the one I love for massage:) hahaha. yep, those are the things I got. Oopps, one more thing: she also gave me a sarong three days ago--ahead of her schedule, since I was begging her to give it to me sooooner:0 ) hahaha. what a birthday boy...ooops man:)


this afternoon, we are planning on an afternoon walk at Amplaz.

though a bit too tight in schedule: we are having a pizza hut thing party. one of the places where we love to hang out while talking this out.


afterward, we are planning on buying some milk for Eyra. they say that Carrefour has 20% off for any milk purchases made today.

:) hehe.


I think....being 33 means ................ehm ..what does it mean?

I feel like the same guy I was last year. I mean in flesh and blood, except that I think I am becoming more and more to be a house-husband in a positive sense, of course.

I mean, I love being a family man. a man. a husband. a daddy. and things that go with them...


insyaallah, I can be a good man for me, for my wife, for my family, and for others, too.

No comments: