Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mid test for Elementary Class at PBB UGM

Early in the morning, I got to rush once again to campus to prepare for the midterm of my elementary class. It was such a hectic morning that did not find any space left in my time just to adjust my belt. It was dangling all over my trousers. What a shame. But I could do nothing ‘bout it.
Anyway, I prepared the exam well enough to maintain my integrity as the class instructorJ ahahahahaha. What a phraseJ . oh come on suray....don’t such a ....

It was a funny moment when I had to dictate all the names and numbers for all students to copy. They didn’t have the slightest idea that they were actually only jotting down meaningless words. But the good thing was....they really paid their utmost attention to it.
I loved it.

No comments: